0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 24, 2015 3:06 PM by robh50353443

North American and Middle East versions of INDESIGN simultaneously on 1 computer

robh50353443

Hi all,

tried to scour the community discussions regarding the possibility of having two different versions of INDESIGN on the same computer (that is, have the typical North American version plus have the ME version which supports right to left languages such as Arabic and Hebrew). So far it's not entirely clear to me if I can (with my existing CC account) have both versions on the same computer. I did try downloading the ME version using the CC app but it warned me that it would replace my current version with the ME version (thus not allowing both versions to live concurrently on my computer). This is probably my answer, but before spending money on a plugin like World Tools I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something that would allow me to work in both versions. For my work I occassionally need to layout documents in right to left (RTL) languages, but it's not something I would use on a daily basis. Thanks for any info/guidance anyone can provide!