2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2015 8:15 AM by A.T. Romano

combining slideshow with video

bordstiff

I have created a slideshow in Elements 7 and wish to add it to a video created with Premiere 13. Is this possible, if so how?

• 1. Re: combining slideshow with video
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bordstiff

You appear to have duplicated your thread.

One of them has already been answered

combining slideshow with video

Please continue the discussion in the other thread. A moderator typically closes the thread that we are in now. Please do not duplicate thread since it gets confusing to the person asking the question as well as to the people trying to reply.

This is not Adobe, rather user to user. And, as user to user, we try to respond as soon as possible to each thread. We are visitors who come and go according to our personal schedules.

Thanks.

ATR

• 2. Re: combining slideshow with video
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

FYI before I lock this thread

The Jive software and/or servers are having a problem (several problems, probably related) which the current thinking (among Mods and Adobe staff) says is caused by the Jive server "nodes" not being synchronized

Problem one is that "nodeA" and "nodeB" are not talking to each other consistently, so a message is propagated through the system by BOTH nodes, not one node to every other node

Problem two is that a reply may be posted, but stay "invisible" until another reply is posted to the same question, and then BOTH messages appear

Problem three is that the message count on a forum overview page is not incrementing when a reply is posted to a question, so the overview page shows 0 replies where there are actually 1 or more replies

This has all been reported to Jive by the forum Administrator... but no report back from Jive on a fix

• 3. Re: combining slideshow with video
              A.T. Romano Level 7

John T Smith

Thank you and the moderators for pursuing these issues. Good job.

Periodically I have been running into the issue where the ID's post appears in my home Email Inbox (email notification) but not in the thread actually appearing in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum. The other day it took about 6 hours before the post (seen in my Email Inbox) presented in the ID's thread in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum.

Any chance of the post count/thread moderation situation to go away?

Thanks for the input on this.

ATR