Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 8 Inserting Powerpoint Slides

Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to Captivate 8 and have created a software simulation project - all fine.  However I am now trying to insert PowerPoint slides at the beginning of the project. The slides insert but at a very large size...  too big for the screen.  It is like they have been stretched so the text on them becomes out of focus.  I have done this in Captivate 7 before many times and it has always been fine and these are the same Powerpoint slides.  Any ideas where this might be going wrong?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 27, 2015 Aug 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you changed your computer resolution, or added a new monitor, since recording previously?

Was your recording created at the target resolution for your users who will see it?

In any event, it may be more productive to create a project by importing the powerpoint to a new file, then copy and paste the simulation slides into the new project.

If the resolution is too far off, this will cause blurring on the published file - then you would need to use two separate Cp files, and create a link between the 1st and the 2nd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources