1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 26, 2015 7:34 AM by A.T. Romano

By starting Premiere Elements 12 on a PC I get the message that CAHeadless has encountered an error 683. Can somebody help me please?

jürgens98935483

By starting Premiere Elements 12 on a PC Iget the message that CAHeadless has encountered an error 683. Can somebody help me please?

• 1. Re: By starting Premiere Elements 12 on a PC I get the message that CAHeadless has encountered an error 683. Can somebody help me please?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jurgens

What computer operating system is involved? Have you updated 12 to 12.1 yet using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

Many of these CAHeadless error messages point to the Elements Organizer and AutoAnalzyer.

Please explore each of the following

a. Elements Organizer 12/12.1. Edit Menu/Preferences/Media Analysis and turning off all the options under that category.

b. Elements Organizer 12/12.1. File Menu/Manage Catalogs/Catalog Manager. Repair and Optimize present catalog. If that does not help, then create a new catalog.

c. Delete the Elements Organizer 12/12.1 setting file named psa.prf

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Elements Organizer

Organizer

and in the Organizer Folder is the psa.prf file that you delete or disable by renaming it to psa.prfOLD.

Please let us know if any of the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR