6 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2015 11:23 AM by Liblady12

Sharing video to iPad

Liblady12

Using Premiere 13 on my Mac OS  Yosemite Version 10.10.5, and I "saved" a copy of the movie so I could view it on my mini iPad.  I could not locate the "saved" place so called the support people and with a Chat was advised to try saving it again to my desktop and it said it had been saved to my desktop, but I do not see it any place.  I did save a copy as an ISO, and I made a DVD.  Does anyone know where I can retrieve my "saved" copy so I can use it on my mini iPad? 

• 1. Re: Sharing video to iPad
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Liblady12

This thread represents a duplicate of

How do I share a video to see it on my mini iPad?

which has already been responded to.

Please do not duplicate thread. That becomes confusing to the person posting the thread as well as those trying to help.

A moderator typically closes the duplicate once it is nooticed by a moderator.

ATR

• 2. Re: Sharing video to iPad
            Liblady12 Level 1

Not trying to duplicate.  I am having slow response from the forum.

• 3. Re: Sharing video to iPad
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Liblady12

Thanks for the follow up.

By slow response from the forum, do you mean

a. creating your thread and then getting a slow response to your command to post the thread

or

b. successfully posting your thread, but not getting an immediate reply offering help?

If b, I would remind you that this is not Adobe. Rather essentially user to user forum. We are visitors here who come and go according to our personal schedules. Although there are no instant replies, we try to answer as soon as possible.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Sharing video to iPad
                Liblady12 Level 1

I am on my MacAir Book, and when I was trying to post, it did not seem to be doing anything.  It took me two tries to get the profile photo inserted and I am realizing, when I move my MacAir to a particular place in my office, it seems to send information slower.  Not the forum individuals.  I was actually surprised you responded so quickly.  I am not a forum person or have not been, and not as familiar with the process and workings.  I was not anticipating a quick response and I try to read related responses.  I can usually locate information related to my issues.  I am good with looking up information on YouTube or go through the videos and text on Adobe.  Nothing seemed to address my question about “where did my ‘saved’ file/information go and even when I use Spotlight, it takes me to ISO where I saved the video also. 

I appreciate the forum and in past Adobe Elements and Premiers, I have located a lot of helpful information. 

Thanks again for your responses.

• 5. Re: Sharing video to iPad
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Liblady12

The exchange of information between us is scattered over the following 3 threads. At this time, the moderator has left open just the

Sharing video to iPad

the one that we are in now. Please continue here, but look back over the contents of the other two to make sure that I did not leave a message for you there before the two were closed. See

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1937300

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1937301

Have you done the following which was described in one of those closed threads...

Liblady12

I am strictly an Elements Windows user who tries to find common ground between Premiere Elements Windows and Mac, when trying to contribute to Premiere Elements Mac issues/solutions.

Have you saved to your computer desktop successfully in the past?

From what I have read, it is not a default location. But, can be set for Save As with Command D (Apple D). Have you found that to be true?

As applicable

a. Give the export a distinctive name

b. Set the Save In (with Command D) if that is an option

c. Repeat the export

d. Search for the export on the desktop, and, if not found, search the whole computer in the likelihood that it went to some place else by default.

Please let us know if any of the above worked for you. In the Windows counterpart, I would be suggesting that you disable a certain Use Hardware Acceleration preference, but I believe that Mac does not have that preference.

ATR

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: Sharing video to iPad
                    Liblady12 Level 1

Closing the 193/300 and the 193/301 is fine.  Thanks for assisting me with this.  I appreciate it.