0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2015 10:36 AM by brewbikerd

I am not having success with my registration issue. I hope someone can help.

brewbikerd

I am not having success with my registration issue. I hope someone can help.

I have installed the LR 6CC trial on my main computer, a 2011 Mac Pro desktop machine. I want to install a second copy on my wife’s MacBook Pro laptop so I can use LR at our upcoming photography workshop in Utah. I read the Adobe SLA to say that I can install LR on two computers but can only use one copy at a time.

Every effort to install LR under my Adobe ID on her MacBook Pro laptop results in signing her up for a LR-CC trial. I will be subscribing to LR6CC when my free trial period ends. She does not do enough with photography to justify subscribing on her own. Unless I am misreading the Adobe SLA, I should not have to pay for two LR6CC subscriptions simply to use LR6CC on my desktop and her laptop, both using my Adobe ID.

I should also mention that I bought the standalone version of LR6 for her and registered under her name on that same MacBook Pro. If the standalone LR6 would allow her to import RAW from her Nikon 1 J5, I would not even bother trying to do this.

I have paid Adobe for LR5 on my Mac Pro desktop and for LR6 standalone on her MacBook Pro. After 28 more days I will be paying a monthly subscription to Adobe CC. After all this, will I not be able to use LR6CC on her laptop during our trip to Utah?