1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 8:11 AM by kchopra

Restore puchases doesn't stick, and signing in with Adobe ID only works for one time while app is open

davidr53173537 Level 1

Restoring purchases doesn't work, the premium features still show locked even after I do the restore, also signing in with my Adobe ID only unlocks a "look" during the time the app is open, when I go into it the next time, I have to do this all over again.

I did the online chat and after about 10 mins of the agent going thru my stuff, she tells me they don't support IOS apps...even though my *first* line of my initial note indicated that was my issue...she told me to call the 1- 800 number and after 10 mins of going around a queue, an auto message indicated my product doesn't have phone support...so here I am on the forums...can someone please point me where to go to get this fixed or get a refund as this has been going on for a month and I'm frustrated...

I'm on an iPhone 5 with latest 8.4.1, and latest version of Photoshop Express 3.5.2

Not jailbroken, no wifi / cell / network issues, no issues signing in with my Adobe ID in the sense of username / password errors etc,

in fact the app indicates I'm signed in yet I still have to re-sign in.

Cheers,

Dave

IMG_6399.pngIMG_6400.pngIMG_6401.png