1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 8:11 AM by kchopra

Restore puchases doesn't stick, and signing in with Adobe ID only works for one time while app is open

davidr53173537

Restoring purchases doesn't work, the premium features still show locked even after I do the restore, also signing in with my Adobe ID only unlocks a "look" during the time the app is open, when I go into it the next time, I have to do this all over again.

I did the online chat and after about 10 mins of the agent going thru my stuff, she tells me they don't support IOS apps...even though my *first* line of my initial note indicated that was my issue...she told me to call the 1- 800 number and after 10 mins of going around a queue, an auto message indicated my product doesn't have phone support...so here I am on the forums...can someone please point me where to go to get this fixed or get a refund as this has been going on for a month and I'm frustrated...

I'm on an iPhone 5 with latest 8.4.1, and latest version of Photoshop Express 3.5.2

Not jailbroken, no wifi / cell / network issues, no issues signing in with my Adobe ID in the sense of username / password errors etc,

in fact the app indicates I'm signed in yet I still have to re-sign in.

Cheers,

Dave

IMG_6399.pngIMG_6400.pngIMG_6401.png