4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2015 10:27 AM by A.T. Romano

Help with Unbelievable Registration / Product Code Procedure

firedeva

I bought a packaged Premier Elements 13 and trying to find/use the product code/serial number procedure.

I've been to the site  https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial where you are suppose to enter a redemption code which "Help" says is 24-character alphanumeric and located on the box or sleeve.

There are six boxes in the input which can only mean that 4 characters should go in each box.

There is no redemption code on the box and the sleeve has a number that does not correspond to the format or number of characters specified above.

There is an 8 digit numbers only item  on sleeve and box which can not be it.

Beneath the sleeve 8 digit number is a code that does not meet the 24 character or groups of 4 pattern required.

The code looks exactly like this except I've substituted XXX in the place of two sets of the letters below (since if this is a product code I would not want to post it).

DUS/A,PRE,13.0,MAC,GEN,XXX,LRE

/WWF/D/XXX

Now this makes no sense to me and I don't see how there is anything I can enter above that meet the input requirements for the product code entry at  https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

This has got to be the most unfriendly registration procedure I have encountered in all my 25 years of experiences with computers and software!.

• 1. Re: Help with Unbelievable Registration / Product Code Procedure
          A.T. Romano Level 7

firedeva

If you purchased the box packaging of Premiere Elements 13, you should expect something like this

1. A thin hard cover (Adobe colorful) rectangular box into which is inserted a white rectangular box.

2. In that white rectangular box are installation discs, one for Windows and one for Mac - each disc is in its own envelope.  There is probably a mini manual in that box also.

3. Inspect that the white rectangular box. On the back of that box should be a label. That label should contain the product serial number for those two installation discs.

xxxx -xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

The serial number is clearly identified as serial number.

Do you know for a fact whether or not the vendor sold you the product with a redemption code?

ATR

• 2. Re: Help with Unbelievable Registration / Product Code Procedure
            Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If ATR's post doesn't help, scroll through here:

Find your serial number quickly

• 3. Re: Help with Unbelievable Registration / Product Code Procedure
              A.T. Romano Level 7

firedeva

Please post your replies in the thread that we are in now. You have at least two posts besides this one on the same question within the past few minutes and hours. And, we have not gotten a reply from you yet regarding the technical issues that need addressing.

On the technical matter - if you cannot identify a redemption code to convert to serial number or find a product code on a box labelled Student Teacher or find a serial number for your purchase, then you need to consult with the seller.

At this point

a. This is not Adobe here.

b. You did not purchase direct from Adobe - you can explore how much help you can get from there anyway....right now the Adobe Chat lines seem to be closed.

c. You need to consult with the seller.

We will be watching for your progress in this thread, as your schedule permits.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Help with Unbelievable Registration / Product Code Procedure
                A.T. Romano Level 7

firedeva

I just saw your thread marking.

Have you found the serial number that you have sought?

That would be great news. But, if you still need assistance in this matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

Important exchange of information gets lost in those duplicated threads, and I am trying to avoid that so you get the answer that you need as soon as possible.

Thank you.

ATR