1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 28, 2015 12:22 PM by A.T. Romano

Upgrading from Elements 13 to the Elements and Premiere 13 bundle.

tedc79956178

I am a long-standing registered user of Adobe Elements and I want to extend my hobby to trying to make videos with my DSLR. I want to know if there is an upgrade path to convert my current elements 13 to the Elements 13 and Premiere 13 bundle

• 1. Re: Upgrading from Elements 13 to the Elements and Premiere 13 bundle.
          A.T. Romano Level 7

teck

Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements are standalone products. They can be sold individually or as a bundle of the two separate products. The bundle is typically less expensive then the sum of the individual prices.

At this time, if you need Premiere Elements 13, then you will have to shop around for the best price for Premiere Elements 13 from Adobe as download or as a download or boxed product with installation discs from an authorized reseller.

Adobe is due to release a new version of Premiere Elements in September October 2015. At that time, it will no longer sell Premiere Elements 13 as download. At that point, if you want 13, then you go to an authorized seller that has it in stock.

Please let me know if you need supplemental information on this matter.

Thank you.

ATR