• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has anyone been able to resolve this error? "This installation is no longer functional. Uninstall it and download Creative Cloud again from https://creative,adobe.com/products/creative-cloud."

Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone been able to resolve this error?  "This installation is no longer functional.  Uninstall it and download Creative Cloud again from https://creative,adobe.com/products/creative-cloud."  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have activated my subscription and after the Creative Cloud Desktop app load, it won't show any apps.  All other tabs are functional.  I did notice in preferences that it does not allow me to pick a language or even the install location.  Thanks for any advice.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

We will first try with basic step :

Refer below link :

How to fix download error on Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please specify the version of Operating System and if possible a screenshot of error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using OS X Yosemite 10.10.5

I have my license installed on my mac pro and everything is fine, but it after installing on my laptop (both using same OS X version) I get this page but no error code.  I have uninstalled and used the cleaner tool several times and even deleted some files from the library preferences folder.

IMG_1553.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will first try with basic step :

Refer below link :

How to fix download error on Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After performing the steps you outlined I was still unable to get past the loading animated gif (spinning wheel).  I closed the desktop app and restarted the mac, had to log back in to the adobe desktop app but this time everything showed up as it should have.  Thank you very much for your timely and excellent response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still same ??

Follow below steps :

Step 1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

Step 2)

Trash Adobe Creative Cloud from Applications well.

Step 3)  User Library

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-ToFolder " option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( Do not miss ~ symbol)

~/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater and OOBE.

Step 4) System Library

1) Right click on Finder icon and  select "Go-To" Folder option.

2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.

/library

3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe.

Open Adobe folder and trash folders named AAMUpdater ,Adobe Application Manager and OOBE.

Step 5)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

http://download.macromedia.com/SupportTools/Cleaner/mac/AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool.dmg

Step 6)

1)Please click on Apple menu icon and select System Preferences, and then click Network.

2)Choose the network that is currently connected to internet that can be Ethernet or Airport(Wireless).

3)Then click on Advanced button and click Proxies Tab.

4)Under 'Select a Proxy server to Configure' Uncheck all the proxy check boxes, then uncheck 'Use Passive FTP Mode (PASV)'.

5)Then click on Apply Now button.

7) Click on the below link and download Creative Cloud setup file and use the same to install the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/KCCC/1/osx10/CreativeCloudInstaller.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thhank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines