Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with flash player

Aug 28, 2015 Aug 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running adobe flash player version 18.0.0.232 on Firefox 40.0.3 on a computer with windows 7 OS Just within the last few days I updated my Firefox version and also had to reinstall flash player, the first day I had little to no issues with games crashing or anything else. Now though it seems like every game I try to go into pretty soon after it is fully loaded crashes and their was even one game that didn't even finish loading before it crashed. I have uninstalled and reinstalled flash player at least twice and the same thing keeps happening. If someone could give me any suggestions as to what I could do to fix this issue that would be very much appreciated. Thank you

P.S. I am including a screen shot of my screen I took a couple of days ago.

flash player crash screen shot.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try updating to latest flash player: Adobe Flash Player Install for all versions

If issue still persist,Report a Flash Player crash to debug the issue.

Thanks,

Amrit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines