2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 4:03 AM by andreabeard

Designing Athletic Apparel

I'm looking to design an athletic apparel line. My main products will be t-shirts, shorts, and socks. I will also need a software that is able to eventually design uniforms and warm ups. Which product is best suitable for my needs?

• 1. Re: Designing Athletic Apparel
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Design what? The cutting patterns? Prints? The latter could be done with Illustrator and Photoshop, the former would require a suitable cloth CAD/ design program, nothing to do with Adobe then.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Designing Athletic Apparel

As it appears that you are looking for a custom apparel design software, I would recommend going with a software that provides you with the flexibility, maneuverability, print ready design capacities. At the same time, you might want to look for the ability for your customers/end -users to design their own t-shirts. Here is one product that I recently came across. The name of the product is InkyBay by Products Designer. InkyBy is HTML5 Product Configuration Tool for the web to print businesses. They offer a customized software tailored to your individual requirements, which will integrate easily with your own CMS and shopping cart.