• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install any Photoshop (cs5,cs6,cc) directly

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2015 Aug 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so when I updated from Windows 8, all of my apps were removed. Now I'm at Windows 10, and I'm having trouble with installing Photoshop.

When I was using Windows 8, I could easily install and download Photoshop CC with the Creative Cloud, but I can't do it now. Sometimes the Creative Cloud doesn't open/launch no matter how many times I click it. And then there are times where it launches, but just shows the loading symbol on it. I tried the solutions here: App doesn't open | Progress wheel spins continually but none of the solutions work. Like I said, they don't work, but to some degree they do. And to that degree, they help it launch but don't fix the loading symbol. So, with Creative Cloud being a problem, I decided to download the files directly from this site: Adobe CC 2015 Direct Download Links: Creative Cloud 2015 Release | ProDesignTools and I extract them no problem, but when I try to start the set-up, I get this error: (down below)

So, I decided to try other versions (cs5, cs6, etc) and I get the same message every time I try to install it. And I obviously can't download Adobe Support Advisor because it's been discontinued, so I'm pretty much stuck.

So, if anyone could help me with this, I'd be very grateful.

Screenshot_16.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Hi Louis,

Please see Error: "Installer failed to initialize" | Windows

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2015 Aug 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ruin the installers in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Louis,

Please see Error: "Installer failed to initialize" | Windows

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out the problem. The problem was that I needed to install the Adobe Application Manager. Now it's installing no problem. Thanks for the help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines