• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

With VERY limited and occasional bandwidth, how do I limit CC's apparently DESPERATE NEED to download everything always?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2015 Aug 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live aboard a boat, and sometimes am lucky enough to have public wifi from a marina or town, but I'm usually limited by my 2 Gb of monthly "hot spot" access on my iPhone. Creative Cloud is constantly trying to update NOW, and store things IN THE CLOUD. . . I can't do that. I've tried to lock down CC, but the next thing I know I find it's accessed the Cloud through some avenue I wasn't aware of. I must have control of the Internet access of all of my applications. How do I do that?

TIA, Peggy Bjarno

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Hi Peggy,

You can download only those apps which you need from the CC desktop app.

Else you can simply turn off the sync feature as mentioned in Getting started with Creative Cloud Connection

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Peggy,

You can download only those apps which you need from the CC desktop app.

Else you can simply turn off the sync feature as mentioned in Getting started with Creative Cloud Connection

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines