2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2015 4:45 PM by A.T. Romano

como cambiar el idioma de premire elements 8

winiehertache

quisirea que me apoyaran a ver como cambiar el nombre de premiere elements 8

• 1. Re: como cambiar el idioma de premire elements 8
          A.T. Romano Level 7

winiehertache

Do you have an Premiere Elements 8 English or foreign language version installed? And, what language did you want to change from and to? What is your computer operating system?

Do you have a purchased serial number for Premiere Elements 8 as well as installation files or installation disc for what you installed originally?

ATR

• 2. Re: como cambiar el idioma de premire elements 8
            A.T. Romano Level 7

winiehertache

For Premiere Elements, it appears that the language is set during installation of the program.

So, depending on your details, if you want to change the set up language of your purchased Premiere Elements 8, you will first have to uninstall the program (removing its preferences and downloaded Content).

The rest of this includes a lot of details.

1. What language do you want to use for the Premiere Elements 8 setup? And, what installation files or disc do you have?

I purchased Premiere Elements 8 when it was first released many years ago. I purchased it in box packaging which gave me installation discs. When I install from that installation disc, my only choice of setup language is

English (United States)

French (France)

German (Germany)

or

Japanese (Japan).

Therefore, Spanish is not a choice for me. But, there is a way for me to get a wider choice than English, French, German, or Japanese.

Two requirements

First...go to the http://www.adobe.com, sign in, and go to its download section....select a product, but do not actually download anything there, just minimize the web site page and

Second...go to the following web site and the following specific page...

Direct Download Links for Lightroom 3 and Photoshop Elements 8 | ProDesignTools

Go down the page to File 1 and File 2 for Premiere Elements 8 Windows. Download File 1, followed by File 2 to your computer desktop or wherever your downloads go on the computer.

The installation files that you are about to use will allow you to set the setup language for

English

French

German

Dutch

Italian

Spanish

Portuguese

Swedish

Japanese

or

Chinese

Find the File 1 (.exe file) on your computer and double click it to start the extraction of files.

When that extraction is done, you will get a dialog to Launch Adobe Premiere Elements.

When that is done, you should get a "Choose Setup Language" dialog with the many choices of languages mentioned above.

(If you do not see the "Choose Setup Language" dialog, move any opened windows from the screen. The small dialog may be hidden behind a larger dialog on the screen.)

Continue with the installation.

Please review, consider, and let us know if the above worked for you. If not, please detail where it did not and I will clarify.

Thank you.

ATR