5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 30, 2015 6:07 PM by A.T. Romano

hwo do I upload to youtube

anthonyf23680730

how

• 1. Re: hwo do I upload to youtube
          Stewart AJ Level 1

To upload an animation to YouTube from Flash Professional CC, you will have to export it and then upload it by going to www.youtube.com and clicking the "Upload" button. To export, go to the bar at the top of the screen and click File > Export > Export Movie and make sure you export it as a file other than .fla, such as .mov or .mp3.

• 2. Re: hwo do I upload to youtube
            A.T. Romano Level 7

anthonyf

This is a very strange thread....you are apparently asking about uploading to YouTube presumed from Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature since your thread is appearing in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum.  However,  stewartashton.animation has popped up in the thread and is talking about uploading an animation to YouTube from Flash Professional CC which is not mentioned at all by you.

Please tell us what version of Premiere Elements that you have and on what computer operating system is it running?

If you really do want to upload your Timeline content to YouTube using a Premiere Elements built in feature (within the feature's limits), you cannot do that at this time because there is a HTTP 500 error associated with that process. This applies to Premiere Elements on more than one operating system.

But, please give details of your situation so that we can give you detailed how to instructions when the feature is working again.

As a workaround, you can export your Premiere Elements Timeline content to an AVCHD.mp4 file and then upload that file to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

Please review and consider and let us know if any of the above applies to your thread question. Could you be using a program other than Premiere Elements?

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: hwo do I upload to youtube
              A.T. Romano Level 7

stewartashton.animation

Since this the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum, how did you come up with "...from Flash Professional CC

To upload an animation to YouTube from Flash Professional CC........

and the rest of that how to?

Did you see this thread in another forum before it might have arrived here?

ATR

• 4. Re: hwo do I upload to youtube
                Stewart AJ Level 1

Hi!

Oops. My apologies. I just joined Adobe Forums a couple of hours ago. I am only following the Flash community, so I thought that all of the new discussions in my feed belonged to that. I didn't even notice that this was a question for Premiere Elements. I hope someone else is able to answer this question.

Sorry for the confusion!

~Stewart James

• 5. Re: hwo do I upload to youtube
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Stewart James

Thanks for the reply.

Right now we need further details from anthonyf to determine if we have a fit between suggestions and program/version.

Best wishes with your Flash Community work and thanks for the clarification.

ATR