• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection reinstall

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection. I'm trying to install it into my new computer after uninstalling it from my old computer, but I keep getting the error that licensing for this product has expired. I've uninstalled and reinstalled again and still get the same error. I've talked to support via instant messaging on this site and he told me to ask for help in the forum. The last time I reinstalled into a new computer I didn't have to ask in the forum and talked to a live person, who was able to fix the problem quickly. What do I need to do so I can use this software on my new computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 30, 2015 Aug 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please refer: Error "Licensing for this product has expired" | CS4, CS5

Hope this helps.

Regards

Megha Rawat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My new computer has Windows 10 so when I set the date back the Adobe programs will not open. For some reason, now the license agreement screen comes up when I try to open any of the Adobe programs instead of the licensing for this product has expired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to add when I click on accept for the license agreement nothing happens and the Adobe program just closes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2015 Sep 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the steps for the Licensing has expired and the User agreement screen popping up when opening and Adobe program. I get rid of the licensing agreement when I follow the steps you sent me to get rid of that and when I follow the steps for the licensing expired, I get the user agreement screen, again. I can never click on the help button to erase the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2015 Sep 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines