2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2015 9:17 AM by A.T. Romano

comment découpé une image

jean claudec15283736 Level 1

bonjour

je démare avec adobobe et j'ai du mal pour découpé une image .merci de me renseigné

• 1. Re: comment découpé une image
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jean claudec

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

What type of image do you have - video or still?

Please supply information.

You can cut a video

a. In the video's Preview Window (Set In/Set Out points) entered by double clicking the video in the project media area.

b. The Trim In and Trim Out icon when using the mouse cursor at the Timeline level

c. At Timeline level, scissors tool (Ctrl+K) at the position of the Timeline Indicator

Also see

Adobe Premiere Elements Help | Trimming clips

Please give the version/operating system information and details on what you are doing and what is happening when you are not getting the cutting that you want.

Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: comment découpé une image
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Are you using Premiere Elements for video editing, or Photoshop Elements for picture editing?

• 3. Re: comment découpé une image
              A.T. Romano Level 7

jean claudec

Since your prior threads have been in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum and have dealt with Premiere Elements troubleshooting, it seems within 99.999% certainty that this current thread on "cutting an Image" is dealing with a Premiere Elements issue.

Consequently, I am not sure why John is asking you

Are you using Premiere Elements for video editing, or Photoshop Elements for picture editing?

I asked about stills in my reply only in the likelihood that you were involved in changing still image duration in a Premiere Elements project as well as video "trimming".

ATR