• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with downloading trial version of Photoshop; getting error response

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to download the trial version of Adobe Photoshop for nearly two days now and I continue to get the same error response: "We are currently experiencing some issues, please try again later. If the problem persists, contact customer support."

So, here I am contacting customer support. I would greatly appreciate it if you would please help me resolve this issue. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Dana

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without proper system info or other technical details. This error indicates issues on your end. Start by reviewing these steps.

Sign in, activation, or connection errors | CS5.5 and later, Acrobat DC

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud download and installation issues

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I apologize for the lack of information; I am not very computer savvy with this new laptop. I am using an HP laptop with Windows 8.

I'm not sure how to take a screenshot on a PC, so if you would kindly assist me in that step, I would be more than happy to provide a screenshot. I imagine it would start with the prt sc button, but I'm not sure where to go from there. Again, my apologies for my complete lack of basic knowledge but I do very much appreciate your assistance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screen shot is optional . anyhw did you tried with troubleshooting steps mentioned  in the help links?

However , you may check with below video regarding taking screenshot :

How to take a screenshot in Windows 8 - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If possible post a screenshot .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines