• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade Choices Comparable to Acrobat Pro 9.0

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2015 Aug 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My organization does not upgrade at each software cycle nor does it have a need to cloud author PDF documents. My MAIN goal is to be able to create and manage PDF forms.

My organization does NOT need a cloud solution for this purpose. Is there a standalone purchase that is newer than Acrobat Pro 9.0? Currently am working in a Windows 10 environment and there seems to be insurmountable issues with Pro 9.0.

Thank you in advance for your help and direction. Would contact customer support, but previous contact resulted in badgering and almost refusal to not point me in the direction I was requesting.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Adobe no more provided older version of Acrobat, it only offers Acrobat DC, however through customization wizard you can disable the cloud services in Acrobat DC.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe have shot themselves in the foot with the "DC" name. It is no more a cloud solution than it ever was. It's just the new version of Acrobat.  And it's the only one you can get.

Recommend you use volume not retail licensing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It might be worthwhile taking a look at Document Cloud Product Tracks — Enterprise Administration Guide

DC offers two tracks.

• The Continuous track is specifically designed for services integration, named user deployment, entitlement mgmt via the admin dashboard, and many other features.
  • The Classic track provides a "business as usual" product similar to what you already have. You can disable services in the usual way if you do not use them.

hth,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines