Which Operating System are you using and what is its version ?
I am using several computer from my location. (1) Windows Vista Service Pack 2. All up to date. (2) Windows 8.1 Up to date. --- Hope this helps. I am just happy somebody responded.
To further investigate this issue, can you please provide us the following log files . If you have a few minutes, Please do the following:
- Download the online installer from https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Create an empty text file named ADM.trace inside your %temp% directory. The file extension itself is .trace, not .txt or anything else.
- Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\
- To create the empty text file, navigate to the %temp% directory, right-click in an empty area and select New > Text Document
- Rename the new file to ADM.trace
- Note: make sure file extensions are visible so that the extension is .trace and not .txt. See Show or hide file name extensions - Windows Help
3. Run the online installer again until the error is returned.
4. Two files, Adobe_ADM.log and Adobe_GDE.log will be generated. The files are located at the following location:
- Vista and above: C:\Users\<YourUserID>\AppData\Local\Temp\Adobe_ADMLogs
- Upload the files using the How to share a document instructions
- Post the following information in your reply:
- URL to the uploaded log files