3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2015 2:46 PM by Alp Er Tunga

Lightroom on Android Tablet

katerinac92408325

Hi I like buy new tablet with Android, and I like use Lightroom on this tablet. On your website I read: Lightroom is compatible with 7 inch and 10 inch Android tablets. But I prefer 8 inch tablet, can you tall me when is possible this size ? Or is definitely only 7 inch and 10inch. Thank you for, your time. Kind regards Katerina

• 1. Re: Lightroom on Android Tablet
          Alp Er Tunga Level 1

I don't have any information about the sizes ...

But please be aware that you can not use the main Lightroom edition on an Android device ... can use only Lightroom Mobile.

• 2. Re: Lightroom on Android Tablet
            katerinac92408325 Level 1

Yes of course I know what you mean. But this is information from Google store ;-)  I only didn´t full understund this AND or it like till ?

• Easily share photos online via social networks, and get feedback from family and friends in beautiful Lightroom web galleries.
            • Craft visual stories and animated videos with access to your photos in Adobe Voice and Slate, available from the App Store.
            • Access all your Lightroom photos across a growing list of photography apps and services including 500px and more.
            • Lightroom is compatible with 7 inch and 10 inch Android tablets.

Note: Adobe Lightroom requires a subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan.

Thank you so much

Katerina

• 3. Re: Lightroom on Android Tablet
              Alp Er Tunga Level 1

Yes, it is strange ... there is no such an info on the Adobe page.

I hope that an Android user or an Adobe staff here can help you.