7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2015 8:42 AM by BobSmithTX

Loupe view not rendering the same as develop view

Peter_McC Level 1

I've had a look through the forum but have not seen anything exactly like my experience here.

This relates to an image that has been edited in Photoshop CC 2015 and saved either as a TIF or PSD I am finding a substantial difference between the Loupe view and the Develop view. There have need no subsequent develop adjustments in Lightroom. The Loupe view is significantly less vibrant than the Develop view. Also, when I export the image from Lightroom as a JPG the exported file matches the Loupe view and not the Develop view. When the image is viewed in Photoshop it matches the Lightroom Develop view and not the Loupe view.

My external editing preference is set to ProPhoto RGB in Lightroom. The images that I have been working on have been created as follows. 3 Raw images have been merged with HDR Efex Pro twice. From Lightroom the two resulting images have need loaded as layers into Photoshop. They have been processed in various ways including the Camera Raw Filter. I have placed a composite layer on the top and switched off the visibility of all the layers below. I realise that this should have zero effect but I just wanted to keep the process as simple as possible.

Other information: I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates of Photoshop, Lightroom and Camera Raw.

Happy to do any further testing that will help diagnose this or to provide comparison screen shots.

Thanks.

Peter