• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalling CS4 suite

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to reinstall CS4 Design Premium. I insert the disk One, and  copy the numbers on the back of the case. It gives me an invalid message. How do I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can try downloading CS4 manually from here and then install it . : https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs4-product-downloads.html

Regards

Jitendra

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The disk does not appear damaged in any way. The problem comes up when I try to enter the serial number in order to use Acrobat pro 9 in the suite. It says the serial number is invalid. I know it is valid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi xtravin7,

Does it ask for the serial key when you try to install?

If yes, did you try to enter the serial key that you received when you purchased the CS4 Suite?

You can find the key under your account Adobe ID

Regards,

Chetna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the serial number on the back of the case with the install disks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The numbers on my Adobe account are the same as on my disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this mean this is a really difficult and unusual question? Will someone let me know you have given up on answering me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can directly contact us through Contact Customer Care  and initiate a chat so that someone can verify your serial key and validate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The serial number was validated. The software was reinstalled. Within two hours the problem was back. Is it possible to fix this permanently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines