• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am not receiving the Verification Email

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been asked to eSign a document, but the website gives a "Verification Required" message

When I go to the URL:  Adobe Document Cloud Electronic Signature Service and Digital E-signature Solution — E-signature and...

It redirects me to this page: https://secure.echosign.com/account/mustVerify#pageId::MY_PROFILE

I've clicked on "Resend Verification Email" many times, and I have checked my spam folder many times, but I can't find any verification email.  I've looked at this forum post ( Why didn't I receive my EchoSign email verification? ) but it doesn't help.  It suggests opening a ticket with support but I don't know how to do that -- when I go to the support page ( Support | eSign services from Adobe ), it says "Sign in to your paid account to receive assisted support", but when I click on "Sign in", it displays the "Verification Required" message again.

Is there a way I can get the Email sent to a different address, perhaps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2015 Sep 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I request you to reply us via private message, so that we can investigate the issue at our end.

Regards,

Nakul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for providing the information.

We are able to open the document at our end, I would suggest you to reset your browser or try using a different web browser to open the document.

Also, In order to contact support; you may email your concern to- support@echosign.com

Regards,

Nakul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines