Please try the steps below:
- Uninstall the Adobe CC desktop app (Creative Cloud Help | Uninstall the Creative Cloud desktop app)
- Reboot the machine.
- Install the latest version of Adobe creative cloud from the link: Creative Cloud Help | Creative Cloud for desktop
Thank you...I will try this and report back.
EDIT: Yes it worked thank you. I appreciate your correct advice.
I suggest to others ...this is also an easy way to reinstall an app as well. eg a maintenance install.
When one uninstalls CC Desktop and reinstalls it as per the steps...It does not recognise that any of the apps are installed but the button to install shows. Cicking this reinstalls over the current version with update or same version.
You are welcome!
We have the same issue. One one machine this worked. On a second one it didn't.
Premiere App was not removed in either instance.
- from activity monitor force quit all adobe activities
- navigate to library/application support/adobe/aamupdaterinventory/1.0
- delete adobeupdateradminprefs.dat
launched Premiere > checked for updates..
it opened Adobe CC > checked for updates from there and it was available.
I tried all of the above steps and the issue still persists. Running Premiere Pro 9.0, trying to update to 9.2. See my post re: this issue below. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Purchased a subscription, updates appeared. Problem solved.