1) When I open my portfolio designed with Acrobat XI in Acrobat DC I am unable to tab through form fields within the documents.
link to portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MHD7Tsy60haUdvUmo4OUtOeW8
2) When I build a new portfolio (I did this because I read Adobe/Acrobat DC does not support the custom portfolio layouts) with my documents and their scripts in the new Acrobat DC not only am I still not able to tab through form fields on the documents but the "CopyData" script does not work.
link to portfolio: http://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MHD7Tsy60hWFhOdG9rYkJjNTA
3) This portfolio seems to still work using XI and DC. However, staff have preference on the other two layouts being you do not have to double click, then double click again…The Copy Data and Tab features are two vital features to the portfolios.
link to portfolio: http://https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8MHD7Tsy60hZXRGenRfVEpjcHM
I have worked so hard and spent countless hours on these and now that they have pretty much started going district wide (my school district) I am running into all kinds of issues. The only change is the new Adobe/Acrobat DC...before this when everyone was running Adobe/Acrobat XI the portfolios functioned beautifully.
Any help would be more than appreciated
1. It looks like a bug, you can report it here: Feature Request/Bug Report Form
2. Since the "rec" var refers to the document path, something may have change in Portfolio's paths management…
3. Error 404.
Thank you for your responses. Do you know how one goes about finding out if something has changed in the portfolio's paths management?