• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unlock CS5

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since my upgrade from PS4 to PS7 - 1980s, mayber? - I have been required to call into Adobe and hae tem perform an unlock sequence, live, over the phone, in order to use my software upon each installation to a new computer.

In 2004 I called when I updated to CS Premium. Again for CS 2, then again when I upgraded to CS5 Design Premium.

In 2004 they opened multiple cases to explore why I need to go through this process. In 2004 Case #198-73-46, in 2004 Case #196-7412 Miranda, in 2005, Tom worked on it in 2005 Case #305-59-10, Tech Support worked on it 206-675-6330, Case #171-325-311.

Literally for decades I have had to sit on a telephone for the time it takes to get through the system, reach a live customer contact, and wait while they figure out what it takes for them to 'unlock' my serial number. Every time I get a new computer or upgrade we go through this process.

Now that the concentration is on Creative Cloud, the phone numbers I previously used to contact customer support no longer respond to questions concerning earlier versions/non-cloud versions of my software.

As a retiree in the woods, I don't have the funding or workload to justify a monthly expenditure on my Creative Suite and go to the Cloud. I need access to the software that I have purchased over the years.

Once again I have replaced a failing, older computer and have downloaded the software from Adobe.com. My serial numbers are on file on my Adobe account. Now, I need to know whatever secret numbers it requires to allow me to use software I have repeatedly upgraded and paid for over the last 20 years.

There appears to be no one that I can contact at Adobe through the phone system.

Any help is appreciated. Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Your only option is likely to be Flash, and it is possible they will turn you back to these forums where no one has any ability to assist you with resolving the problem.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation_stillNeedHelp

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 03, 2015 Sep 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your only option is likely to be Flash, and it is possible they will turn you back to these forums where no one has any ability to assist you with resolving the problem.

For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...
Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHSP-PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-acti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines