Do you have exclamation mark on the images in Lightroom collection by any chance?
Would you please try to sync images from a new catalog and check if that helps.
Could you please share the diagnostic logs with us so that we can provide a better resolution.
You can trigger the log via LR Desktop preferences -> Lightroom Mobile and when you hold down the alt key you will notice a generate diagnostic log button.
If you still see the problem can you also try flushing the dns cache on Windows?
1. Shut down Lightroom
2. Open a windows command prompt (Start -> Run -> cmd.exe)
3. Type 'ipconfig /flushdns' and hit enter (no quotes)
4. Restart machine
5. Start Lightroom, attempt to sync a new image and see if it gets posted properly
Let me know if that helps.
Tried that, but no result, I'm afraid. To confirm, I did the following:
- in LR2015, did a Preferences > Lightroom Mobile > Delete All Data
- closed LR2015
- confirmed nothing visible in lightroom.adobe.com
- deleted the lightroom\caches\sync data\sync.lrdata folder
- did an ipconfig/flushdns
- opened LR2015
- re-established mobile sync, and sync'd one collection (with just two pics in)
No luck. LR2015 shows as 'syncing 2 photos', and the photos themselves have their sync icons showing 'uploading to Lightroom mobile'. Lightroom.adobe.com now shows the collection, and the fact it has two photos, but clicking the individual photo gives just the message 'photo unavailable', although the flag and star ratings are correct.
Will message you with the latest diagnostic log.
Did you restart your machine after flushing dns cache?
Sorry, no I didn't. I'm an idiot (given you put it in bold!). But I have done now. And no change - it's still 'syncing 2 photos'. Do you need another diagnostic log? Go through the process again?