4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2015 5:30 PM by lindseyg82415478

If I purchased the Adobe Standard package, how many computers can I install it on?

lindseyg82415478

If I purchased the Adobe Standard package, how many computers can I install it on?

Can you install the same programs on either a PC OR a MAC?

Is this the best package for me if I want InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat?

Thanks!

• 1. Re: If I purchased the Adobe Standard package, how many computers can I install it on?
          SJRiegel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you are referring to Creative Cloud (and it's not entirely clear that you are?), then it does allow use of all the programs you mentioned (and more). It can be activated on two computers at a time, mac, pc or one of each. Those twoactivations are for one user only, and cannot be in use at the the same time.

• 2. Re: If I purchased the Adobe Standard package, how many computers can I install it on?
            lindseyg82415478 Level 1

Thank you! I was referring to Creative Suite 6 Design Standard – if this was purchased, you could only install on one computer? What is the better choice – cloud or suite?

Lindsey Gladstone | Marketing Manager

[contact info removed by moderator]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (including any file attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipients - not necessarily the addressees - and may contain confidential and privileged information that by its privileged and confidential nature is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure, distribution, duplication, or other use of this transmission by someone other than an intended recipient or an intended recipient's designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or believe you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender.

• 3. Re: If I purchased the Adobe Standard package, how many computers can I install it on?
              Chad Chelius Adobe Community Professional

For CS6, you can install it on two computers, same platform, and it needs to be fore the same user (i.e. Work, and home computer or desktop and laptop computer).

• 4. Re: If I purchased the Adobe Standard package, how many computers can I install it on?
                lindseyg82415478 Level 1

Perfect.

Thank you,

Lindsey Gladstone | Marketing Manager

[contact info removed by moderator]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email (including any file attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipients - not necessarily the addressees - and may contain confidential and privileged information that by its privileged and confidential nature is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that dissemination, disclosure, distribution, duplication, or other use of this transmission by someone other than an intended recipient or an intended recipient's designated agent is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or believe you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender.