Please try the below steps and see if this helps, there could be third party software conflicting with it:
- Please check if you have any browser security extensions installed, please disable them. ( Eg: AD BLOCK, Mcafee site/web adviser, internet security toolbar etc )
- Also disable the Firewall of your machine see, Turn Windows Firewall on or off - Windows Help , OS X: About the application firewall - Apple Support
- Disable Firewall of the Internet security program installed on computer.
- After this Sign out of Creative Cloud app Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
- Force Quit all Adobe related processes from Activity Monitor / End Task from Task Manager in case of windows (eg- Creative Cloud, Core sync, CC library, Adobe Desktop Services, Adobe IPC broker, Adobe Crash daemon etc.)
Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.
You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( " Do not miss ~ symbol " )
~/library ( It will open User Library folder. )
Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe> trash OOBE folder and AAM Updater folder as well
Again > Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.> You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.
/library ( It will open System Library folder.)
Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe> rename the file SL-STORE as SL-STORE_OLD
C: \ Users\ <user name>\ AppData\ Local\ Adobe\ trash OOBE folder and AAM Updater folder
C: \ Program Data \ Adobe\ rename the file SL-STORE as SL-STORE_OLD
- Empty the trash
- Launch the Creative Cloud and sign in Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps
Also do these in case it is a windows machine:
1)Open Control Panel and then click on the option "Network and Internet" .
2)Click on Internet options, click on 'Connections' tab.
3)In the 'Connections' tab, select 'LAN' settings, you will be able to view the Local area network settings box.
4)Check the box-"Automatically Detect Settings" and then "uncheck" all the other check boxes like 'Use automatic configuration script', 'Use a proxy server' , Bypass proxy server' ,then click on ok button .
5)Click on "LAN settings" button again , make sure "Automatically Detect Settings" is the only option selected, keep the LAN properties window open.
Let us know if this helps.
Im on a windows btw.
Did everything you said, nothing has changed. Except the fact that i can start new trials :S
I would suggest you to contact support team as they can take screen sharing/remote session and assist you with the issue, because this might need some detailed troubleshooting.
**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID ( Email id used for purchasing the subscription ) before accessing the link above**
So basically what I did was reset my registry and clear my .host file.
Yes, those are steps that we do in excessive trouble shooting, but we don't recommend doing it without supervision as these are critical files and may lead to data loss or O.S corruption.
Is your issue resolved ?