5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2015 2:40 AM by Beverley Gray

Adobe CC for teams with Stock Photos is a complete mess!

hermanv80124865

We are paying for the Adobe CC for teams package with Adobe Stock for two users per month. As I understand it each user get 10 images per month. But when we sign on, it looks like the 10 images are shared between the two. I have contacted Adobe about this before and their incompetent call centre agents just keep transferring me between departments. Below is the chat we had.

8:51:28 AM

Vipul Chopra:

Hi

8:51:31 AM

Vipul Chopra:

Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

8:51:31 AM

Vipul Chopra:

How are you doing today?

8:51:46 AM

Herman von Straate:

Hello, I am fine thanks, how are you?

8:52:23 AM

Vipul Chopra:

I am good, thank you for asking

8:52:43 AM

Vipul Chopra:

As I could understand you have some issues with the Adobe stock, is that correct?

8:53:08 AM

Herman von Straate:

Yes, can I send you the transcript from my last chat with Adobe?

8:53:39 AM

Vipul Chopra:

There is a dedicated team for this, let me transfer this chat to them so that they can try to help you from their end.

8:53:52 AM

Herman von Straate:

ok, thank you

8:54:02 AM

Vipul Chopra:

could you confirm me the old case number, so that I can check it for you?

8:54:02 AM

Vipul Chopra:

8:55:35 AM

Herman von Straate:

this is actually the third time I am asking for help with this, the first case number is 0216427386 and the second one I dont have a case number but have the transcript emailed

8:55:52 AM

Herman von Straate:

General Info Chat start time Sep 2, 2015 5:18:06 AM PST Chat end time Sep 2, 2015 6:00:28 AM PST Duration (actual chatting time) 00:42:22 Operator Noorul Chat Transcript info: Thank you for your patience. While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week info: You are now chatting with Shinoob. Shinoob: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service. Herman: Hi, We are paying for the Complete with Adobe Stock for two users per month. As I understand it each user get 10 images per month. But when we sign on, it looks like the 10 images are shared between the two Shinoob: Hi Herman Herman: Can you please explain? Shinoob: I understand that you want to know the Adobe stock, I will be glad to check and help you in this regard. Shinoob: Please allow me a 2-3 minutes while I check your order details. Herman: ok, thank you Shinoob: I checked and see that you subscribed Creative Cloud for teams - Complete with Adobe Stock (Annual plan, paid monthly) Order Number: XXXXXXXXXX Shinoob: I'll need to transfer this chat to the respective team so that this issue is resolved in this first contact itself. Can you please hold for 1 - 2 minutes while I transfer the chat over to somone who can best assist you with this issue? Herman: ok, no problem Herman: thank you info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative. info: You are now chatting with 'Noorul' Noorul: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support. Herman: hello Noorul: I have received your query. Please allow me a moment to verify your account and to review the details of your request. Herman: ok, thanks Noorul: Thank you for waiting Herman: ok Noorul: I see each user have got 10 licenses each and it should not be shared. Noorul: May i know what is the issue ? Herman: When we log in it shows 17 images on both our accounts Herman: if I download a picture it goes down, when the other user downloads a picture it goes down Herman: so that means one user can download all 17 and leave the other user with nothing??? Noorul: It shows 17 licenses for each user. Correct ? Herman: yes Noorul: they should be login in separately with their email address to check licenses for each user. Noorul: When they login with individual email, it will show license available to that particular user not to both. Herman: we are doing that, the two users are digital@inovapharma.co.za and the other is print@inovapharma,co.za Noorul: When other user logs in, he will see license available for him to use. Herman: ok, so we have a team name and a personal option under the teams tab. The team name shows 17 images and personal 0 Herman: on both accounts Noorul: I see that on our system. They need to use team name not personal account. Under team, they have 17 available license and 3 they have used. Herman: Ok, but then the 17 images are shared between the two users?B Noorul: No. Each user have 17 images. Herman: Ok, i'll test it and see. Noorul: Each user gets 10 images per months and that will be added to their account separately. Noorul: Sure. You may check and if you have any issue, we are here to help you. Noorul: Is there anything else I can help you with? Herman: no, its not working Herman: when the other user downloads a picture my number of images goes down as well Noorul: May i know which user have downloaded the image right now ? Herman: it was the print@inovapharma.co.za Noorul: Let me check Noorul: Please allow me few more minutes to check details. Herman: ok info: Your chat transcript will be sent to vonstraate@gmail.com at the end of your chat. Noorul: Thank you for waiting Herman: ok Noorul: I am checking this with our Stock team. this will take time and is it okay if i follow up with you on this ? Herman: Ok, thank you! That will be fine.

8:56:17 AM

Vipul Chopra:

Ok, let me transfer this chat to them now

8:56:33 AM

Herman von Straate:

Thanks

Please wait while I transfer the chat to the appropriate group.

You are now chatting with Arjun Kohli.

Your chat transcript will be sent to digital@inovapharma.co.za at the end of your chat.

8:57:49 AM

Herman von Straate:

Hello?

8:58:07 AM

Arjun Kohli:

We appreciate your patience and regret the inconvenience due to high wait time.

Arjun Kohli:

Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support.

Arjun Kohli:

Please allow me a moment while I look into your account & verify the details.

8:58:26 AM

Herman von Straate:

ok

9:01:50 AM

Arjun Kohli:

May I have the Adobe Id for both the users ?

9:02:23 AM

Herman von Straate:

9:11:58 AM

Herman von Straate:

are you still there?

9:12:14 AM

Arjun Kohli:

do you have any order number

9:12:39 AM

Herman von Straate:

hang on, let me get it

9:14:13 AM

Herman von Straate:

AD001587471AP

9:18:55 AM

Herman von Straate:

is that ok

9:19:14 AM

Arjun Kohli:

In order to resolve this issue, I will get you connected to the right department

9:19:34 AM

Arjun Kohli:

let me assure you that the department addressing your issue will be notified properly and completely. I will do this as soon as possible.

9:19:50 AM

Arjun Kohli:

Is that okay with you ?

9:20:40 AM

Herman von Straate:

This is the third time, and you are the 6th agent I am talking to about this. Please help me to sort this out!

9:21:01 AM

Herman von Straate:

Yes its ok with me

9:23:14 AM

Herman von Straate:

Thanks

Please wait while we connect you to a representative.

You are now chatting with Saqib.

9:24:15 AM

Saqib:

Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

9:24:24 AM

Herman von Straate:

Hello

9:24:59 AM

Saqib:

Hi Herman.

9:25:45 AM

Saqib:

I understand taht you haven't received the images you have purchased, is this correct?

9:26:01 AM

Herman von Straate:

no, that is not correct.

9:26:18 AM

Herman von Straate:

nfo: Thank you for your patience. While you wait, you can try our community forums where experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week info: You are now chatting with Shinoob. Shinoob: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service. Herman: Hi, We are paying for the Complete with Adobe Stock for two users per month. As I understand it each user get 10 images per month. But when we sign on, it looks like the 10 images are shared between the two Shinoob: Hi Herman Herman: Can you please explain? Shinoob: I understand that you want to know the Adobe stock, I will be glad to check and help you in this regard. Shinoob: Please allow me a 2-3 minutes while I check your order details. Herman: ok, thank you Shinoob: I checked and see that you subscribed Creative Cloud for teams - Complete with Adobe Stock (Annual plan, paid monthly) Order Number: xxxxxxxxx Shinoob: I'll need to transfer this chat to the respective team so that this issue is resolved in this first contact itself. Can you please hold for 1 - 2 minutes while I transfer the chat over to somone who can best assist you with this issue? Herman: ok, no problem Herman: thank you info: Please wait while we connect you to a representative. info: You are now chatting with 'Noorul' Noorul: Hello. Welcome to Adobe Technical Support. Herman: hello Noorul: I have received your query. Please allow me a moment to verify your account and to review the details of your request. Herman: ok, thanks Noorul: Thank you for waiting Herman: ok Noorul: I see each user have got 10 licenses each and it should not be shared. Noorul: May i know what is the issue ? Herman: When we log in it shows 17 images on both our accounts Herman: if I download a picture it goes down, when the other user downloads a picture it goes down Herman: so that means one user can download all 17 and leave the other user with nothing??? Noorul: It shows 17 licenses for each user. Correct ? Herman: yes Noorul: they should be login in separately with their email address to check licenses for each user. Noorul: When they login with individual email, it will show license available to that particular user not to both. Herman: we are doing that, the two users are sssss@ssssss and the other is ssssss@sssssss Noorul: When other user logs in, he will see license available for him to use. Herman: ok, so we have a team name and a personal option under the teams tab. The team name shows 17 images and personal 0 Herman: on both accounts Noorul: I see that on our system. They need to use team name not personal account. Under team, they have 17 available license and 3 they have used. Herman: Ok, but then the 17 images are shared between the two users?B Noorul: No. Each user have 17 images. Herman: Ok, i'll test it and see. Noorul: Each user gets 10 images per months and that will be added to their account separately. Noorul: Sure. You may check and if you have any issue, we are here to help you. Noorul: Is there anything else I can help you with? Herman: no, its not working Herman: when the other user downloads a picture my number of images goes down as well Noorul: May i know which user have downloaded the image right now ? Herman: it was the ssssssss@ssssssss Noorul: Let me check Noorul: Please allow me few more minutes to check details. Herman: ok info: Your chat transcript will be sent to vonstraate@gmail.com at the end of your chat. Noorul: Thank you for waiting Herman: ok Noorul: I am checking this with our Stock team. this will take time and is it okay if i follow up with you on this ? Herman: Ok, thank you! That will be fine.

9:28:28 AM

Herman von Straate:

did you get all that?

9:29:39 AM

Saqib:

I understand that you are talking about the team as you have the team subscription, is this correct?

9:30:47 AM

Herman von Straate:

yes, and the stock photos which are supposed to be seperate for each user is now shared and not the right amount.

9:32:39 AM

Herman von Straate:

Each user should get 10 as per the plan be bought. So I used 9 last month and three this month, so I should have 8, the other user only used two so she should have 18

9:32:58 AM

Herman von Straate:

But both our accounts show 16.

9:33:30 AM

Herman von Straate:

So when I download a picture hers go down, when she downloads, mine goes down

9:34:09 AM

Saqib:

I am sorry you have been transferred to wrong team, please stay online while I transfer to the Relevant team.

9:34:37 AM

Herman von Straate:

This is pissing me off, you guys better wake the hell up!

Please wait while we connect you to a representative.