module_data 'limit' is sometimes less than 500

Contributor ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We noticed that sometimes we can't apply "limit=500" as it breaks the request:

example

{module_data resource="pages" version="v3" fields="content" skip="0" limit="99" order="id" collection="myData"}

is OK, but

{module_data resource="pages" version="v3" fields="content" skip="0" limit="100" order="id" collection="myData"}

breaks the request.

{module_data resource="pages" version="v3" fields="content" skip="0" limit="98" where="\{'excludeFromSearch':'false'\}" order="id" collection="myData"}

is OK, but

{module_data resource="pages" version="v3" fields="content" skip="0" limit="99" where="\{'excludeFromSearch':'false'\}" order="id" collection="myData"}

breaks the request

Are there any rules or do we need to find out by trial and error for each field in conjunction with the possible filter rules?

or is it a memory problem?

Thanks

Hartmut

TOPICS
Developer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Hartmut,

I can't really replicate this, I'm pushing to 500 (pages, products, discountcodes, etc) and everything is ok.

Please let me know if you try to dump the id's does the request break as you said?

And if you want you can send me a private message with the link to your test page to have a look at.

Mihai

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 05, 2015 Sep 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michai,

I've send you the related pages and code in a pm.

Hartmut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines