Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

extract shows blurry rendering

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

our latest psd files show up blurry after rendering them in assets. Anyone any idea why?

Rgds,

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom,

1. Do you mean the assets you download are blurry or the PSD you're viewing in Extract is blurry?
  2. If it's the assets, are you seeing the blurriness in Extract or after you download them?
  3. Is this for all recent PSDs or only some?

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tom, does it sound at all like this issue: Adobe Assets: PSD exporting to PNG/JPG images creates bad quality output. ?

There is a workaround posted in there and we're communicating with the CC Web team to get the download quality issue fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2015 Sep 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

re 1. & 3.

the latest PSDs show up rendering blurry in Extract.

re 2.

Clicking the PSD after some time trying to render it the following message pops up: "Uh oh, The rendering step failed. Some functionality may be disabled." + the layers/assets tab won't show anything. Downloading the psd as a png/pdf will export the thumbnail

One designer has changed in our team and all his PSDs now show up blurry. So I was wondering whether apart from checking the assets option anything else needs to be done within PSD or in Extract.

Thanks,

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2015 Sep 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so here's what it sounds like is happening. As a first step to give you a quick preview, we show a low quality snapshot of the PSD. Normally after that the server should render the PSD in the background and we should replace that preview with high quality assets, but for some reason that's not happening with your PSDs. (It is happening with the PSDs I view).

Can you possibly share some of those PSDs with me? If you don't want to share them publicly, you can send me a link privately here.

If we can get those it will be much easier to look into the issue.

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tom, can you share that file with me or send the PSD directly to me at mrausch ( a t ) adobe.com?

Thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the sample files and we're investigating, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider ist nach 8 (!!!) Monaten das Problem immer noch nicht gelößt. Und wir haben in der Agentur ganz akut das selbe Problem. Links im Screenshot Die PSD-Datei geöffnet in Pohoshop CC2015 und rechts die Datei geöffnet in Adobe Extract. Das Rendering schließt NICHT ab (auch nach 10 Min nicht) es bleibt bei der unscharfen verzerrten Ansicht. Unsere Entwickler können nichts extrahieren. Wir benötigen dringend eine Lösung und Hilfe!Screenshot 2016-04-14 15.36.07.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2016 Apr 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wir sind dank des "nicht supports" auf sketch ausgewichen - und haben es nicht bereut

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. My file is partially blurry. I tried to import several time. But i got it the same result.

Capture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am getting the same result. I feel like the rendering engine behind Extract is capable of small PSD files and when I'm wanting to display multiple artboards it fails tragically. Adobe please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines