6 Replies Latest reply on Oct 29, 2015 8:20 AM by Midcapeman

HDR Photo Merge

Henk ter Maten

However I see the results of merging my photographs in the HDR Merge Preview, Lightroom 6 is not able to create a HDR master after I have clicked on the Merge button.

I see the proces of merging making upper left in the screen, but no result.

These happens now every time. Before this problem started I succeed every time with Merging.

Please give me a solution.

Henk

• 1. Re: HDR Photo Merge
          Henk ter Maten Level 1

One more thing. I do see the merging results in Finder and can open them in Photoshop. I don't see the results in Lightroom anymore.

Henk

• 2. Re: HDR Photo Merge
            Per Berntsen Adobe Community Professional

If Sort order is set to Added Order, the merged file will appear at the bottom, as the last file.

Set it to File Name, and the merged file will appear where you expect it to be.

• 3. Re: HDR Photo Merge
              BKKDon Level 4

familie wrote:

One more thing. I do see the merging results in Finder and can open them in Photoshop. I don't see the results in Lightroom anymore.

Henk

Make sure you are working in the folder and not a collection. It wont be imported back into the collection just the folder.

• 4. Re: HDR Photo Merge
                sarsaxen Adobe Employee (Admin)

Hi,

As you said you are able to see the merged image outside Lightroom so It can be an issue with Read and write permissions.

Please try the following steps :

• Move some images that can be merge to your desktop
                • ADD it to your Lightroom catalog
                • Merge them to HDR.

{Please try the above steps in a new catalog as well and share the result with us}

Please let us know if it helps.

~Sarika

1 person found this helpful
                • 5. Re: HDR Photo Merge
                  Henk ter Maten Level 1

Thanks for all your kind reactions,

What helped for me was:

"click above the filmstrip to check that "All Photographs" is selected".

Though I saw finally all the photographs in the Library I have merged.

I hoped this solution is for you also a simple but great one.

Henk

• 6. Re: HDR Photo Merge
                    Midcapeman

Sarika,

I am not getting a preview of the HDR in LR CC. I have followed Julien Kost's video and one from Kelby but still no preview image. I am getting either a black screen or it stays grey.

Wayne