1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 4, 2015 6:34 AM by Peter Spier

issues placing images (tiffs and/or jpgs), exporting and printing pages in ID CC

elizc04

I am having issues placing images (tiffs and/or jpgs), exporting and printing pages in ID CC. I am using a PC running Windows 7. I am working on a large (100+ pages) catalog. Very few color images, mostly line drawings sent from another artist as jpgs, which I bring into PS to edit and save.

When I go to place an image (Ctrl+D), the box pops up to choose my image. I choose my image and click OK. ID then has the blue spinny wheel and then has a pop up box that says " Adobe InDesign CC has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem..." and then I get a secondary pop up box that says "Adobe InDesign CC 2015 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." This same process happens when I attempt to copy and paste an image from this file to different area of the file.

I attempted to export to a PDF, as well as print and the same thing happens.

I have tried to restart my computer, I have turned computer off and let it sit for a few minutes, and I have updated the latest CC software. I am at a loss. Suggestions? Thoughts? Ideas? I'm about to rip my hair out.