Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having Problems Getting Photoshop CS6 Reactivated

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what happened:

1. On September 1st, I deactivated Photoshop CS 6 on one of my computers, so that I could move it to another computer.

2. When I attempted to activate it on the other computer, it wouldn't install it because it was apparently an upgrade liscence, and

I didn't have Photoshop CS 5 on that computer. I would have deinstalled Photoshop CS5 and installed that on the other computer, but

Photoshop CS5, came from the old ADOBE ACROBAT X SUITE, containing about 8-10 pieces of software, and I didn't know how to do that.

If you know, let me know.

3. In any case, I tried to reinstall Photoshop CS6 on the original computer, and it installed successfully, but after I brought it

up, a window came up, saying Sign-In Required, and attempting to re-register the Photoshop CS6. Though it just spinned, and never l

oaded to let me do the registration. It said that either my internet was down or my computer clock was incorrect. Neither of these

conditions were true. I was able to logon to adobe.com, and login to my id through Google Chrome, so the internet is fine.

4. Since then (today), a very large packet of updates for Photoshop CS6 installed successfully. However, I still can not register

the software with the ADOBE Registration tool.

5. The other option is something called Offline Activation, that requires a Request Code for the Software, and the Software Serial

Number. I know what the Software Serial Number is, but it doesn't say what the Software Request Code for Photoshop 6 Update is. If

you can give me this information, I should be able to perform a Offline Activation. If so, what do I do with the Response code to

Activate the software.

6. I only have 4 days to get this problem resolved, so please help me out in resolving this problem.

Thanks.

Richard Burke

<Removed by Moderator>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Kindly try https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html‌, make sure you check the hosts file.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 04, 2015 Sep 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kindly try https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html‌, make sure you check the hosts file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines