Hi There –
It’s Lightroom CC 2015.1.1
OS – Windows 7
I will make sure Quicktime is updated…
Thank you for your prompt reply!
Also Update your Graphics Driver(if not updated)
Or Go to Edit>>Preferences>>Perfomance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor"
Try Creating and playing a Slideshow of 5-10 images only
Let me know if that helps
Hi Akash -
I did everything you recommended and it is still not working! So frustrated
- Please Reset Lightroom Preferences
Backup your catalog and close Lightroom
Press and hold CTRL+ALT+SHIFT while starting Lightroom and select yes on the Prompt to reset Preferences.
2. Try creating a new catalog.(File>>New catalog)
Import few Pictures
See if Slide show works or not.
3. Create a new user account on your computer and playing Slideshow(after importing Pictures)
Hi Akash -
I tried to reset the Preferences, but nothing happens when I hold those three keys..
Slideshow still not working...and I have a wedding today that requires a same-day slideshow!!!
Below are some few steps that i want you to try
- Create a new catalog and then import images in it, play slide show and see what happens
- One important thing i want to know is that, the slide show that you want to play, have you created a collection for that or are you playing it from a folder.
- Try creating a new folder or collection with all those images and then play slideshow
- If none of the above steps work for you please install older version of LR CC from creative cloud.
I tried both doing it from a folder AND a catalog and STILL NO LUCK
I also tried to install an older version, but it doesn't give me the option.
I used to have Lightroom 5 on this laptop but un-installed it when I got CC thinking that I didn't need it. Of course now I really REALLY wish I hadn't done that Too bad getting that version isn't an option. If I could, I would cancel my subscription to CC as it has been nothing but awful since I installed it!
Please check that all rulers under Layout in Slideshow mode are set to 0px.
And follow the below mentioned steps in order to reset Lightroom preferences:
a. Quit Lightroom
b. Delete this file: /User/[username]/Library/Preferences/com.adobe.Lightroom6.plist
c. Reopen Lightroom.
d. Create new slideshow with 5 to 10 images.
Please let us know if it helps.
Could be something simple- like-
A tick on "Intro Screen" color set to black, and "Playback" set to 'Manual'