3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2015 2:28 PM by Mrinmay Majhi

How do I cancel an order?

toniv

How do I cancel an order? I see no way to download an item. I went to the library and there is absolutely noting on that page to click to download to my computer.  I want to cancel what I ordered and go somewhere else which is a little more user friendly. I don't have all day to wait around for someone to look into a forum and decide to answer. I need to talk to someone now and since there's no one around apparently. I want to cancel.

• 1. Re: How do I cancel an order?
          Mrinmay Majhi Adobe Employee

Hi Toniv,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please follow the below steps to download the images or to add them to the Libraries.

> Please follow the below link

Adobe Stock - high quality royalty free stock photos and vectors | Adobe Stock

> Please make sure that you are signed in with your registered email id with Adobe.

> Please click on your name in the right hand side top corner.

> Then click on License History

> Click on the file number/ID

> It will open the image to which in the Right hand side, you will find option to Save to Library or Save to Desktop.

> You can click on the drop down icon to change the option available.

If you want to contact us please follow the below link,

Contact Customer Care

Please let us know if this helps.

~Mrinmay

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: How do I cancel an order?
            toniv Level 1

You make it extremely difficult to get in touch with anyone or to navigate the website. Working on the website is exceedingly difficult. It goes around in circles with no results. In my last attempt, I was taken to the "library" twice and there was no option AT ALL to download anything to my desktop. As for following the "Customer Service" link below...that goes nowhere except in a circle, coming back to the original point where I started.  Is that supposed to make discourage people?

I don't want to download anything. I found the same pictures somewhere else and already got them. Quite easily. And a lot cheaper.

What I want now is to get my money back.  

Therefore, I have decided I want nothing further  to do with Adobe and with that in mind, have notified my bank not to honor the charge made.  Refund the money back to my card and if I've accidentally enrolled myself for a membership, cancel that, too.

Toni V. Sweeney

• 3. Re: How do I cancel an order?
              Mrinmay Majhi Adobe Employee

I have sent you a private message. Please check.

~Mrinmay

1 person found this helpful