10 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2015 2:52 PM by A.T. Romano

Menüthema

Regina Burger

wenn ich mein Video auf Disc brennen will möchte erscheint: Menüthema. Wie kann ich das rückgängig machen

• 1. Re: Menüthema
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Regina Burger

What version Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running? For now I will assume Premiere Elements 13/13.1 on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10.

The translation of our question is not good. I would ask you to restate your question.

This is what I think you are asking....How do I change the Movie Menu once I have selected one, edited it, and clicked Done in Tools Menu/Movie Menu and its customization area. If that is your question, then

open the project to the Tools Menu/Movie Menu, and when you are in the Movie Menu customization area, click the Reset button to get rid of what you have and then select a new menu or leave it as none.

You could also be asking how to burn to disc without a menu. I will go through that next depending on the details in your reply.

Also, please do not duplicate thread. That gets confusing to you as well as the people trying to help.

Please do not hesitate to ask if any questions or need clarification on the above.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Menüthema
            Regina Burger Level 1

The version is premiere elements 13.1 on windows 7.

When I want to burn a disc after completion of a video, Adobe will immediately switch to the selection menu and it is impossible to get into the burning mode. Thank you in advance

• 3. Re: Menüthema
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Regina Burger

Thank you for the additional details.

First I will explain what I think has happened and then I will tell you how to set up the program so that you can more easily decide if you do not want menus in your burn to disc end product.

After you create your movie in the Edit area and go to Publish+Share/Disc, you will see this message

MenuOrNoMenu.JPG

If you put a check mark next to "Do not show again" and click Yes, then every time you go to Publish+Share/Disc, you will have the Movie Menu section open.

On the other hand, if you put a check mark next to "Do not show again" and click No, then every time you go to Publish+Share/Disc, you will be able to open to the choices for DVD, AVCHD, or Blu-ray without any bother from the Movie Menu section.

The key to controlling what is now happening to you (automatic going to menu when you hit Disk) is the preference "Show all do not show again messages" in Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

If you want to have the opportunity of selecting menus or no menus for each time, then

a. Go to Edit Menu/Preferences/General and put a check mark next to "Show all do not show again messages". Then when you go to Publish+Share/Disc/, you will get the above pop up where you can click Yes or No. Keep away from the "Do not show again" box in that dialog (leave it without check mark).

Please explore and experiment with the above steps, and then let us know if any of the above worked for you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Menüthema
                Regina Burger Level 1

Hi

The problem lady again.

Thank you for your quick response.

I think I’m too stupid to resolve the error, or understand what to do.

When I first wanted to burn the CD , I have set the wrong hook and as result I got this irreversible display for menus.

Do you have any other idea to recover the original status?

Thank you in advance.

Regina

• 5. Re: Menüthema
                  Regina Burger Level 1

I clicked no! That was the mistake.

Is it possible to reset?

Best regards.

Regina

• 6. Re: Menüthema
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Regina Burger

If all you did was click No (and did not have a check mark next to "Do Not Show Again", then that will send you to Publish+Share/Disc/DVD disc with no menu.

If you are at that point and then decide you really do want the menu, then hit the Back button in the burn dialog.

After you do that, go to Tools Menu/Movie Menu to see the theme display area

MovieMenuDisplay.jpg

Once you hit Continue, you will get to the Movie Menu Customization Area

MovieMenu2.jpg

Basic idea, when all is said and done, if you can get back into the Movie Menu Customization, hit the Reset button to get rid of the exisiting menu.

If no menu wanted, hit Done. If another menu wanted, pick another theme in the Movie Menu display of themes.

Please consider and then let me know if what is happening there fits into any of the plans that I have described.

Thanks.

ATR

• 7. Re: Menüthema
                      Regina Burger Level 1

Is it possible to reset the disc menu if I clicked yes instead no?

I’m not sure. Sorry!!!

Regina

• 8. Re: Menüthema
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Regina Burger

Thanks for the replies.

Clicking Yes should give you access to the Movie Menu selection and customization area.

But, the only thing that will reset the Movie Theme that you had selected is to hit the Reset Button in the Movie Menu customization area.

Please refer to the second screenshot in post 6 for the location of the Reset button.

Please let me know if you need more information on this.

Thank you.

ATR

• 9. Re: Menüthema
                          Regina Burger Level 1

It works!!!!!

Thank you very much for your help and patience.

Regina

• 10. Re: Menüthema
                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Regina

Wonderful new. You did great getting what you wanted and did not want for your disc menu.

Thank you for letting us know the outcome.

Best wishes.

ATR