2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 8, 2015 10:40 PM by annettk69010252

Adobe Prepaid Product and Membership will not be activated and displayed after internet-crash. I despair!

annettk69010252

Help Community!

I ‘m student (online) for 21month by an institution and received by the institution a prepaid card ( for 12 month)

for the ’’Adobe Creative Suite Student and Teacher Version’’ to download and using free the Adobe Creative Cloud.

Noted below: I have an Acer-Laptop with Windows 8.

I have all instructions according to the description done properly.

I've logged to Admisy.de and entered the code of the prepaid card and get a serial number.

The next step was to activate the product, so i entered and confirmed the data and the serial number.

While acknowledging… my Internet was slow and crashed! While important step! I could not use the Internet on for few days.

I thought, the product have been still activated. But later I saw, the product is not in my Adobe ID Account!

Also I don’t have any e-mail confirmation.

This Product should have been in ID-Account, if the activation would have folded.

In my Adobe ID-Account  is only shown the ‘’30-day trial version’’, I have used previously.

So, i tried several times to repeat activation and downloading. But after entering the serial number, I keep getting the notice:

Code has already been used.

What can I do??!  I need the program to work.

Thanks for help

Greets from Berlin

Annett