Thank you!! Great to see UHD has made it to AE!
Here's the relevant section from the page that Vinay linked to:
additional ICC profiles for color management
The upcoming version of After Effects CC includes several new ICC profiles for correctly interpreting colors from a variety of sources—including ARRIRAW footage—as well as new profiles for simulating color output and for choosing a working color space for the project:
- HDR profiles using the SMPTE 2084 PQ EOTF (Dolby Vision)
- ARRI Log wide color gamut profiles
- HDTV and UHDTV Display profiles, replacing the older 709 camera profile
- DCDM and DCI P3 profiles, with more white points, replacing older inaccurate profiles
- ACES working space profile
This is really great news. When will this update be released?
"Later this year" is all they've said so far. I'm pretty excited about this next update too!