Please update your graphic card driver.
Please use the below link for updating the Graphics card Driver.
Auto Detect Utility: http://www2.ati.com/drivers/auto/autodetectutility.exe
Download and install the auto detect utility.
It will download the correct driver according to the graphics card you have in the system.
Restart the System.
Try Open the Lightroom and see if it works fine.
If it still crashes, then you need to turn off the GPU manually.
Please Follow the Solution below
- Go To Edit>>Preference>>Performance>>Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" If this does not solves the issue then,
- With Lightroom closed
- Navigate to
C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Lightroom\Preferences (Where AppData is a hidden/system folder so you may need to enter the folder name directly into your Explorer address bar or enable hidden/system folders in Explorer folder view options.)
- Open the file LightroomPreferences.agprefs
- Search for the line Use autobahn=True(Press CTRL+F)
- Change it to Use Autobahn=False
Once Done save the File
3. Also refer this link and update Graphics Processor if you use AMD card
Let us know if that helps