3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 11, 2015 3:56 AM by dj_paige

Album et sous album dans lightroom

frederickson

Bonjour, Je souhaiterai savoir s'il est possible d'imbriquer des albums et sous albums, afin de pouvoir creer une arborescence a plusieurs niveaux, et ensuite les publier sur flick avec la même structure définie dans lightroom.

Merci.

• 1. Re: Album et sous album dans lightroom
          dj_paige Level 9

You can create a Collection Set in Lightroom, that has nested under it other Collections. You can have several levels of this nesting of Collections Set within Collection Set.

Flickr does not have nested albums, so you cannot maintain this structure in Flickr.

• 2. Re: Album et sous album dans lightroom
            frederickson Level 1

Ok thank you for your help.

It's strange, because when I was searching how to imbricate differents levels in albums, I have found answers who explained it is possible to do it, and create album package, but Im wondering if it's not whith old versions?

Strange. because normally they should not delete useful techniques when they upgrade software versions.

• 3. Re: Album et sous album dans lightroom
              dj_paige Level 9

It's strange, because when I was searching how to imbricate differents levels in albums, I have found answers who explained it is possible to do it, and create album package, but Im wondering if it's not whith old versions?

Strange. because normally they should not delete useful techniques when they upgrade software versions.

There was never an ability to nest albums in Flickr. There are collections and inside those are albums on Flickr and that's all the nesting you could ever do?