• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

office 2016

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will office 365/ 2016 be fully function as in windows 356/ 2013 version.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe your question will be better answered in a Microsoft forum, Microsoft Office Forums - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, than an Adobe forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in a rush to say using Adobe Presenter with a Macintosh using Office 365/ 2016 be updated to be fully function as the Adobe presenter using the windows version of Office 356/ 2013 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, ok. Presenter for the Mac is just the Adobe Presenter Video Creator. The portion that works with PPT is only available on Windows. I don't know if the new office for Mac will change any of that, but I doubt it will.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources