2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2015 4:38 PM by jbusike

educational version problems

jbusike

I have an educational version of the creative cloud, I paid for this in  of 2014 and I would guess its valid until october this year. I pressed and update button on photoshop in the cloud box and now my photoshop is not registered and my activation code says that it has already been redeemed, Adobe customer support says my account is active and I should be able to use my software, any help would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: educational version problems
          KanikaS Adobe Employee

Hi,

We cannot locate any active subscription under Adobe ID use have with forums .

I assume that after Updating the applications it's giving you an error for trial, in that case you may please refer :-https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account-membership/cc-reverts-to-trial.html

Do let us know if you are facing some other issue .

• 2. Re: educational version problems
            jbusike Level 1

I went through the steps described and it got me nowhere, after "run as administrator" step, nothing happened, and when I would restart Photoshop I would be asked to either quit or start a trial. Finally I just told Photoshop to start a trial. So Photoshop works for the next 30 days but no other adobe product does. Is their any other options for dealing with this issue? Customer support is awful in terms of language barrier, It took about 10 minutes to convey my email address at which point I was told that my account looks fine and I don't have a problem.