• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will using Adobe Presenter solve the font problem when I use Adobe Connect?

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my fonts in my PowerPoint presentation are not being preserved when I use Adobe Connect (as it is not one of Adobe's fonts). I saw that a staff member said that by using Adobe Presenter it should solve this problem, so if I buy Adobe Presenter and use it on my presentation will it preserve my fonts and also my animations/transitions etc? Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

It should. The issue is that when you upload a PPT(X) to Adobe Connect it converts it to a Presenter Presentation. However it can only leverage the fonts on the server, which is the basic MS fonts. Publishing locally with Presenter should allow you to leverage the fonts you have on your computer, thus resolving this issue. Your animations and transitions should also be preserved, but you may need to have your animations set to on-click to control when they are cued in Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2015 Sep 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It should. The issue is that when you upload a PPT(X) to Adobe Connect it converts it to a Presenter Presentation. However it can only leverage the fonts on the server, which is the basic MS fonts. Publishing locally with Presenter should allow you to leverage the fonts you have on your computer, thus resolving this issue. Your animations and transitions should also be preserved, but you may need to have your animations set to on-click to control when they are cued in Presenter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources