5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 7:10 AM by Rick Gerard

    After Effects cs5 - need Dodge and Burn tool effects in some area of a picture

    steenmikkelsen2 Level 1


      Are there tools in After Effects CS5 having the same effect as "Dodge Tool" and "Burn tool" i Photoshop ?
      I have 2 faces to fade from "Layer 1" to "Layer 2" but there are some dark areas of "Layer 1" I need  to lighten, because they is to dark. Is there a solution or tool for the job?