0 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2015 8:11 AM by stevep46691413

Premier Elements 9 log in problem

stevep46691413

I have Premier Elements 9 I purchased in 2010.  I recently opened the file and try to update or log in and i get the following message.Photoshop services are currently unavailable try again later or check your computer connection

i am logging in Premier Elements and get the Photoshop error message.

I have the file on my computer and can eventually pull an old file up but it has a bunch of pictures missing...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Steve

• 1. Re: Premier Elements 9 log in problem
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Steve

There is no more Log In for Premiere Elements 9 through 10 as it was before when photoshop.com was in existence.

Once you have installed and activated the program, open the program and ignore (cancel out of) any messages related to

photoshop.com.

You may still see some photoshop.com plus for members only content in the opened project, but it is unavailable to you if you

had not already obtained it while photoshop.com existed and you subscribed to photoshop.com plus. Much, if not all, of the photoshop.com plus content can be found as coming free (no strings attached) as part of later versions.

What are you trying to do, open an existing project in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1? What computer operating system is involved?

Please try the ignore the message and then let us know if that allows you to open a saved closed project. Also, can you open a

new project in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 using the same ignore message.

Please review, consider, and supply more information.

Thank you.

ATR