1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 5:38 AM by Abhishamster

Is there a feature in DC Reader (Android App)  that will enable my annotations to print in the Pro Desktop Version?

blerghpink

I have not found a way to create a comment summary in the Desktop Pro App (Windows 0S) from highlighted annotations created in the Android DC Reader App. The document only records the date and page number sans the actual text (see screenshot below).  If you're wondering, yes print notes and pop-ups is enabled and I can create a detailed text summary if I just use the desktop app.

I don't want to sign up for a paid service if this feature is not available.  --Any advice would be most welcome!

Commens summary.PNG

• 1. Re: Is there a feature in DC Reader (Android App)  that will enable my annotations to print in the Pro Desktop Version?
          Abhishamster Level 4

Try the steps mentioned below:

First create a blank Word document.

Then open the PDF file with comments. Go to Comment tool on the right hand side tool set.

Click on the Comments Options Icon on the right.

Comment Options.png

Select Export to Word (PDF should be tagged)

On the next window of 'Import Comments from Adobe Acrobat DC'

Select the blank word document created at step 1.

Comment Export.JPG

From the pane of 'Select Comment Types to Import',

select the last option 'Apply Custom Filters to Comments' and click on Continue

On the new Dialog box of Filter Comments you can select Highlight type.

Filter Comments.JPG

You can select the type of comment you would like to Export.

This will add comments to word file which can be printed.

Let me know if this works for you.